X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Online booking with packages

Hi everyone!!
    Just saw that Disney has released the MYW with Free Dining - this is the package I've been waiting for!! Yea!!!!!!:yea:

But.......... is there a way using the online booking Disney site to put in the package code? I can't seem to find it if there is. Or do you have to call the reservation line, so they can put that in, and check rooms?

Thanks for any info!!!

Re: Online booking with packages

If you can't do it online, I'm pretty sure you could book online, then call the reservation desk and they will add it in. I already had my trip booked last year when the plan came out, and they were more than helpful in adding it.

Comment

I remember when I booked my stay at Disneyland Resort Paris, if I clicked just on the regular booking link and went that way it wouldn't add on the special deal we wanted... but if I clicked on the ad on the site for the deal... and followed that through to the booking area, the deal was included. Not sure about WDW but it might be similar.

Comment

I just checked, and this deal is indeed on the official Walt Disney World Site. They even give you an idea of the cost, based on a family of four, and also an estimate per person.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

do you have to book the 5 night/6 day or can you have booked like 7 night/8 day stay but still get the 6 days of free dining plan??

flower gleam & glow...

Comment

I would think it's for all the days you are there. Last year, we stayed 7 full days and 8 nights, I think. And we had it for everyday.

Comment

ok, i'll tell my dad about it and he can call to do it...i was just wondering bc the website says book 5 night/6 days and get the free dining plan. thanks

flower gleam & glow...

Comment

Originally posted by kburford View Post
                ok, i'll tell my dad about it and he can call to do it...i was just wondering bc the website says book 5 night/6 days and get the free dining plan. thanks
                Yes you can book longer than that just not less than 5 nights, if you get stuck let me know I'll be happy to book it for you guys.
                Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X