This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hotels with a Disney view

After reading a post by Summer, I was intrigued. Does anyone know of any off-site hotels that have a view of Disney? We're trying to find something for the 4 non-Disney days we're spending down there and I'd love something with a Disney view.

Re: Hotels with a Disney view

The best bet is the Marriott World Center across from I-4 and DTD. Also.. the Grand Cyprerss affords great views of the WDW property as well.

Comment

WDW property is so huge that most off property hotels are quite a ways away. TDLFAN listed a couple, but you're gonna want to get a pretty high floor to be able to see anything. And I don't know about the Grand Cypress, but the Marriott is gonna be awfully pricey, if your reason for staying off property was to save money.

Comment

The Buena Vista Palace has some great views of downtown disney. From certain rooms you can also see Spaceship Earth. Looks cool at night.

Comment

We stayed at a condo 3 years ago....Silver Lake Resort. Absolutely beautiful. When we walked out on my parent's balcony, we could see Everest.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X