Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

how is the weather this past week?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] how is the weather this past week?

Hey guys,

I was wondering how was the weather this past week at Walt Disney? Did it rain and for how long?

I am going to visit Walt Disney for the first time from Sunday until next week. I hope it doesn't rain all day.

If it does rain, how long will it last?

BTW, I am from Sunny Southern California.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: how is the weather this past week?

Well im not sure currently how the weather is but you can expect at least one rainy afternoon usually around 4 pm. I live 3 hours north of WDW and the weather's been pretty bad but right now it's seemed to have just magically cleared up. One more thing have fun.
    Motor Mania!:yea:

Comment

Expect rain anytime between 3-6pm. It usually only rains for about an hour (and it usually comes down in buckets), but sometimes it can rain for 2-3 hours... or even the rest of the day.

Here's a link to the 10 day forecast for Orlando:

10 Day Weather Forecast for Orlando, FL - weather.com

As long it is says 40% and under for chance of rain, you should be good. If it says 50% or higher, good chance it will rain at some point.

Comment

arent they about to be hit by a hurricane?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X