Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Caribbean beach question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Caribbean beach question

Hello,

We are going to Orlando in December and I have a question regarding the food at the Caribbean Beach resort.
    I checked out some menus but my question is.....hold on to you're hats.....do they sell bagels and cinnamon rolls at the food court ?
    This is really important for us...no really !

Thanks for the reply
    Erik and Sandra

Re: Caribbean beach question

Originally posted by ErikM View Post
    Hello,

We are going to Orlando in December and I have a question regarding the food at the Caribbean Beach resort.
    I checked out some menus but my question is.....hold on to you're hats.....do they sell bagels and cinnamon rolls at the food court ?
    This is really important for us...no really !

Thanks for the reply
    Erik and Sandra
    I haven't stayed there in a few years, but I believe all food courts sell cinnamon rolls and bagels; I know the last time I stayed there they did, and every moderate resort I have stayed at since has also.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I went to All Ears for a complete listing of what they offer at that resort.

Unfortunately I see neither cinnamon rolls or bagels.

Old Port Royale Caribbean Beach Resort Food Court - Breakfast Menu

Comment

They deffinately do begals.

Not too sure about cinnamon rolls though.

Btw caribbean beach is a lovely resort nice choice

Comment

They do sell bagels and muffins/donuts for sure. I'd guess they offer cinnamon rolls as well, but I'm not 100% sure. These items are for sale in the "convenience store" part of the food court, and probably wouldn't show up on allears.net as a menu item.

We stayed there in June and had a blast!
          A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
            They do sell bagels and muffins/donuts for sure. I'd guess they offer cinnamon rolls as well, but I'm not 100% sure. These items are for sale in the "convenience store" part of the food court, and probably wouldn't show up on allears.net as a menu item.

We stayed there in June and had a blast!
            Susies right, they do sell those kinds of things in another shop at the Market Street Food Court area. When we stayed there, December 2008, they did have cinnamon rolls. I thought they left a lot to be desired though. Rather sticky, with lots of air. But, they were sweet!
            Julie Shepherd
            Magical Travel
            Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
            JuliesMagicalTravel@comcast.net
            Toll Free: 1-800-883-1535 Ext. 37

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X