This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Its Back! Buy 4 Get 3 Free Or Buy 5 Get 2 Free

Now you can purchase a fantastic buy 4, get 7 or buy 5, get 7 vacation package offer valid for stays
    November 1 - December 24, 2009 through January 3 - March 27, 2010.
    Here are the details:

Buy 4 Get 3 Free..................
    • Buy a 4-night/4 day vacation package at a MODERATE, DELUXE or DELUXE VILLA resort, get a 7-night/7-day package. That's 3 FREE hotel nights and 3 extra days on your theme park admission tickets, equivalent to a 43% discount on your room and tickets! You must buy a package that includes at least 4 nights' accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel plus minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Base Tickets to qualify for the 3 FREE nights and the 3 extra days on your tickets.

Buy 5 Get 2 Free.........................
    • Buy a 5-night/5 day vacation package at a VALUE resort, get a 7-night/7-day package. That's 2 FREE hotel nights and 2 extra days on your theme park admission tickets, equivalent to a 29% discount on your room and tickets! You must buy a package that includes at least 5 nights' accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel plus minimum 5-day Magic Your Way Base Tickets to qualify for the 2 FREE nights and the 2 extra days on your tickets.
    Julie Shepherd
    Magical Travel
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
    [email protected]
    Toll Free: 1-800-883-1535 Ext. 37

11/20 again from 12/10-12/24 and then from 1/3-3/27

I was all excited that the dates you posted would work out for me but we return from the Disney Cruise on the 11/19 and will stay in Florida till 12/1.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Thanks, glad to post it.........

Actually, these are the official dates:

Travel Window:

This offer is available for stays most nights:
      • Nov. 1-24, 2009
      • Dec. 8-24, 2009
      Offer Details:
      When Clients buy a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company 4-night, 4-day Walt Disney World

When Clients buy a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company 5-night,
      5-day Walt Disney World
      __________________________________________________ _________________________

But, you don't want to limit anyone from at least trying to get the Buy 4/5 Get 3/2 Free. If your check-in date is during the special you will more than likely get the special for your entire stay.

By the way, booking is available for the time you are going.
      Possibly, the reason why you couldn't get the special is because you are staying more than the allowed nights of the special. You can only stay 10 nights and get the special. Or you may already have some kind of a discount on your package.

You would have to break your reservation into two reservations, in order to get it. I would do the math and see which would be cheaper for you. Usually, it is the one ress that will be cheaper.
      Julie Shepherd
      Magical Travel
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Juliestrip7 View Post
        By the way, booking is available for the time you are going.
        Possibly, the reason why you couldn't get the special is because you are staying more than the allowed nights of the special. You can only stay 10 nights and get the special. Or you may already have some kind of a discount on your package.

You would have to break your reservation into two reservations, in order to get it. I would do the math and see which would be cheaper for you. Usually, it is the one ress that will be cheaper.

Thanks, actually we don't have a reservations or a package booked yet. The only thing confirmed is the cruise, air fare and rental car are already set. Where we are going to stay is not arranged yet as we are not spending all our time in a hotel, we are going to spliting up our time staying some days at my sister in laws. (Although we will go insane if we stay there too long) So we are looking around online to see where the best deals are, which doesn't necessarily have to be at Disney's hotels.

Comment

Stay with family? Ooooo you're brave! Been there, done that, they come and visit me at my hotel now.
          Love the youtube video!
          Julie Shepherd
          Magical Travel
          [email protected]

Comment

Beth
            Columnist for WDW Daily News (www.wdwdailynews.com)
            "Making Magical Memories"

We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
                Hey all,

Planning a trip to The World for late August. Do these types of deals surface for around then, or is too much of the busy season?

Thanks
                Late August has been a time to get some deals; I definitely have gotten them in the past. Both the buy 4 get 3 and free Dining have been offered then, so I would see what comes up.
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                    Late August has been a time to get some deals; I definitely have gotten them in the past. Both the buy 4 get 3 and free Dining have been offered then, so I would see what comes up.
                    Thanks! Do you know about when these announce these? I was thinking of buying plane tickets now (woot! $200 round trip!) and waiting until closer for the hotel etc.

EDIT: If I book now, and an incentive deal comes along (ie: Buy 4 get -OR- $750 Gift Card) can I call them back and switch the reservation to that? Nevermind. Answered! (Answer was yes.)

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                    I think I'd rather have the free dining. But, thanks for letting us know about this deal!
                    Have you done this before? I've always avoided doing the dining plan because it limits me to the restaurants I can eat at, and I get the feeling they are just throwing cheap food at me. How much does the dining plan normally cost? Is there a good selection of restaurants in all the parks/hotels? How's the experience?

Thanks!
                    Last edited by TheGrimGrinner; 01-04-2010, 11:06 PM. Reason: See Above
                    sigpic

Comment

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/med...g_updated2.pdf

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X