This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Victoria and Albert's

I know the restaurant is worth it at any price from what I've read, but what can we be expected to pay for dinner for two with wine pairings plus gratuity. Also, does the cast discount apply there?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Re: Victoria and Albert's

I cannot comment on the cast discount part, but I know that the last time we went (2005) dinner for two with wine pairings came out to around $365.

Comment

Re: Victoria and Albert's

I don't know about wine parings, but I can tell you from our visit last year the food is all the same price: $125/person (before tax & tip). With that you get choices from about five different courses IIRC.

Don't know about CM discounts, but if you have an AP or are a FL resident, I highly recommend the Tables In Wonderland membership. You get 20% off, so if you are planning to go to V&A at all, then that knocks the price of a TIW membership down $50 right off the bat. Regular memberships are $95; $75 for AP holders.

The biggest PITA about V&A is the dress code. You really have to plan your visit here, because who packs a dinner jacket for a trip to WDW? I packed a suit and schlubbed it all the way to FL just for that one dinner. But I have to say, it makes the experience much nicer... it's the only restaurant I've ever been to in FL that wasn't full of sweaty tourists in shorts! lol
      --Jonathan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X