Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney World Pictures of Pop Century Resort

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disney World Pictures of Pop Century Resort

I took a quick walking tour and snaped some pictures of Disney's Pop Century Reort. I can't believe that I had never been there before! Just like the All Star Reports, Pop Century is a value (the nice way to say 'cheaper') resort with giant icons representing the 1950s - 1990s.
    On to the photographs!

Close up of sign at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

Large signs for the years 1960 1970 1980 and 1990 at the entrance area at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

Close up of Goofy with surf board at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

Close up of 70s icons at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

Huge Mickey Mouse phone in the Classic 1970s area at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

Close up of Mr. Potato Head at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel. Note that Mrs. Potato Head is nearby!

The Tramp from Lady and the Tramp at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

See more Disney World Pictures:
    Disney World Pictures Free High Resolution Pictures of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

See more pictures of the Pop Century Resort:
    Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Resorts - Entrance sign at Disney's Pop Century Resort Hotel

Enjoy!
    Check out my free high resolution Disney World pictures and Disney World Vacation site.

Re: Disney World Pictures of Pop Century Resort

Wow!! Nice pic. We actually just stayed here with the rest of our family in June 2008. We had never stayed at a Value resort before, so we weren't too sure what to expect. I should've known Disney wouldn't let us down! We were pleasantly surprised! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks! I was impressed by the resort. It still had "Disney fun" at a good price. You don't get an opulent lobby, but you are in the parks most of the time anway.
      Check out my free high resolution Disney World pictures and Disney World Vacation site.

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice pictures! So far, this is our family's favorite hotel. I just love the giant characters all over the resort!

Comment

I spent 6 nights there this past August, and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. It is well worth the rate, and definitely helps to keep the cost down of a WDW vacation. I like the way it is laid out. You really don't have to walk very far, no matter what building you are in.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Great pictures! I've stayed here twice and both times I loved it.
              Out of the NIGHT....
              When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
              Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
              ---------------------------------------

Comment

Happy to hear the positive reports. My daughter and I are coming to DW for a week to celebrate her 5th birthday, I chose Pop century. I was reading/hearing some pretty negative stuff: so I am relieved to get a couple of "Thumbs Up" reports.

I am assuming they don't have Wi-Fi, heck from the literature I've read I'm not even sure there are TVs in the rooms.

Comment

There are TVs but internet is something you have to pay for at all the Disney hotels I've stayed at. Personally I love Pop. I think the food court and shopping are great. There is tons of cool and fun things to do all over the place. They also have 3 pools so if one is super crowded you can walk over to one of the quieter pools. I'll be staying at the Pop whenever I go and am looking for a value hotel.

My personal favorite are the twister boards around the 70s building.

Comment

If I ever stay at Pop Century again, I'd like to stay in the 50's buildings. I grew up in the 50's. I remember 45 records. I thought the bowling pin pool was the coolest. I walked the path near the Hourglass Lake, and read the signs. I remember all the things mentioned on the 50's signs especially.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 12-15-2009, 05:47 AM.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X