This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Advice on Vacation Home Rentals

I've searched the forums, and have searched the web to find a vacation home near WDW. I'll be there in early Oct. There will be four of us, and having stayed at hotels both on and off site, my decision this time is to rent a house with a pool so we can have plenty of room, my friends can escape Disney if they need to, and we can just relax and have a good time when not in the Parks.

However, I am finding the whole process way overwhelming. So many choices, so many decisions and I'm spending way too much time researching each property.

Does anyone have any recommendations to help narrow my selection and make this easier? Thanks in advance.

Re: Advice on Vacation Home Rentals

We rented a 4 bedroom with a pool for under $100 a nigh from House of Mouse rentals. They have a web site

Comment

Originally posted by Mybails View Post
      We rented a 4 bedroom with a pool for under $100 a nigh from House of Mouse rentals. They have a web site
      Thanks for that. I'll look into them. And I'm assuming that you had a good experience.

Comment

There were 9 of in the 4 bedroom 2 bath. It backs onto a golf course, so it was nice and quiet in the evening. The owners are great and you can't beat the prices. It's about a 10 minute drive to the parks, most of which is actually the road to the parks. There are stores near by, a barbecue by the pool, free wi fi, washer and dryer and modern appliances. Will definitely do it again the next time we go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X