Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Boardwalk Area Dining Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Boardwalk Area Dining Question

Re: Boardwalk Area Dining Question

Mmmm Spoodles!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
      Mmmm Spoodles!
      Which isn't there anymore. It's now Kouzzina, and honestly - it's much better than Spoodles ever was.
      -Monorail Man

Comment

Thanks, I checked out Kouzzina's on-line but it doesn't look like it is open for lunch. Anything else?

Comment

Big river grille might be a nice option. Its not all that fancy, but very yummy. There is also Captains grille in the yacht club resort, or the garden grove at the Swan.

Comment

We ate at ESPN zone last Saturday and the food was great, I had the clam chowder. Our group of 10 also had the chicken wings and nachos, which were also nummy and the hot dogs are HUGE!!!

Comment

I rather liked the Beaches and Cream Soda shop last time we visited, in addition to Ice Cream they serve Burgers, Roast beef Subs, Chicken Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, wraps, sandwiches, salads, etc. And a wide variety of ice creme deserts of course... :ap:

It's on the DDP (Table service) and accepts TIW discount cards as well. If nothing else if your killing time after lunch grab some ice cream to go and just walk around the lake, it's a nice way to unwind after the trip before you head out.
              Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X