Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Contemporary Resort Question...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Contemporary Resort Question...

Hey guys, I'm going to WDW for my first time in THREE days and I had a really important question. We are staying in the Contemporary Hotel and I was wondering if there was anywhere at the hotel that you can access a public computer. I live 30 minutes from Disneyland and the fact that I'm going to miss the WOC debut is killing me. I wanted to watch a vid of it while at WDW but my parents don't want me to bring a laptop. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
    "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Re: Contemporary Resort Question...

Just enjoy your first trip to WDW. WOC will still be there when you get back!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

I could be wrong, but I believe all Contemporary rooms have a computer in them. Last time I stayed there my room had a computer, and I believe web access is something like $10 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by sticks7107 View Post
        I could be wrong, but I believe all Contemporary rooms have a computer in them. Last time I stayed there my room had a computer, and I believe web access is something like $10 a day.
        Well, they do not in Bay Lake Tower, at least in my 1 bedroom unit. They do have wired and wireless internet, which is $9.95/day, or free for Vacation Club Members.

Truthfully, I would be very surprised if every room had a PC in it.

Brian
        Last edited by BGLeduc; 06-09-2010, 08:23 AM.
        ---------------------------------------------------------
        My Avatar: Duck vs. Monorail, Disneyland 3/18/11

Comment

Originally posted by sticks7107 View Post

Nope you where either very lucky, staying club level or in a suite, most rooms at the contemporary do not have a computer in them.

There is a full business center on site with public use PC's. There is a small fee for using it and it's open 7am-7pm.
          Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

When we were at the Contemporary, Club Level, just over a year ago, There weren't any computers in our room which we didn't bring with us, and WiFi was 10 bucks a day.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys! I guess I'll just have to find out when I get there
              "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
              "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
                There is a full business center on site with public use PC's. There is a small fee for using it and it's open 7am-7pm.
                Ditto

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X