Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Contemporary Resort Question...

Hey guys, I'm going to WDW for my first time in THREE days and I had a really important question. We are staying in the Contemporary Hotel and I was wondering if there was anywhere at the hotel that you can access a public computer. I live 30 minutes from Disneyland and the fact that I'm going to miss the WOC debut is killing me. I wanted to watch a vid of it while at WDW but my parents don't want me to bring a laptop. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
    "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Re: Contemporary Resort Question...

Just enjoy your first trip to WDW. WOC will still be there when you get back!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

I could be wrong, but I believe all Contemporary rooms have a computer in them. Last time I stayed there my room had a computer, and I believe web access is something like $10 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by sticks7107 View Post
        I could be wrong, but I believe all Contemporary rooms have a computer in them. Last time I stayed there my room had a computer, and I believe web access is something like $10 a day.
        Well, they do not in Bay Lake Tower, at least in my 1 bedroom unit. They do have wired and wireless internet, which is $9.95/day, or free for Vacation Club Members.

Truthfully, I would be very surprised if every room had a PC in it.

Brian
        Last edited by BGLeduc; 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM.
        ---------------------------------------------------------
        My Avatar: Duck vs. Monorail, Disneyland 3/18/11

Comment

Originally posted by sticks7107 View Post

Nope you where either very lucky, staying club level or in a suite, most rooms at the contemporary do not have a computer in them.

There is a full business center on site with public use PC's. There is a small fee for using it and it's open 7am-7pm.
          Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

When we were at the Contemporary, Club Level, just over a year ago, There weren't any computers in our room which we didn't bring with us, and WiFi was 10 bucks a day.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys! I guess I'll just have to find out when I get there
              "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
              "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
                There is a full business center on site with public use PC's. There is a small fee for using it and it's open 7am-7pm.
                Ditto

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X