This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dining Reservation Questions

Hi! So my family and I have a trip to WDW planned next September and we had a few questions about ADRs.

So, we really want to get into Cinderella's Royal Table and Le Cellier. Yeah, sounds like a long shot. :/ Anyways, does anyone have any good tips to trying to get ADRs there?

And second, we are on the Free Dining Plan, (It's a free Basic Package plan right?) and I know you use credits for meals and such. I know that Cinderella requires you to pay in full at the time of reservation, and I want to know, does this apply to the Dining Plan? Would we tell them that we are using the Plan? Or do we have to pay in full like I heard?

I'm rather new to the WDW Dining Plans, etc. Being a native to Disneyland. ^^ Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Dining Reservation Questions

You must not have a free dining plan for next September, as that offer won't be released until well into 2011.

If you're staying on property, you can book dining reservations 6 months out from the first day of your stay, but the advantage is you can book several days into your trip on that day (not sure how many days it is). That gives you an advantage in booking prime locations, over people who are limited to that one day six months from then.

My understanding is that for certain reservations, such as Cinderally does require you pay upfront, and then they refund you when you eat there and redeem your dining plan credits.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Call 1-800-WDW-DINE and ask them, they should have answers and suggestions for you. If it is this Sept. you will prob have some trouble, but not impossible possibilities to get some decent reservations. If it is the free quick service dining plan that you have, the meal credits will not apply to sit down meals like Cindy's place.

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
        You must not have a free dining plan for next September, as that offer won't be released until well into 2011.
        Disney extended Free Dining into 2011 actually.^^

And thank you for answers! I'll pass that along to my family!

Comment

You may make ADRs 180 days before the first day of your trip, or what is called 180+. You may use your TS credits to pay for CRT but to do this you must make the ADR on the phone. If you use on line you will be required to pay with a cc. Even if you use your credits, they will ask for a cc number but only use it for no show/no cancel. Remember, Le Cel goes to 2 credits March 1 for dinner only, lunch will still be 1. Bood luck.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X