Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

salad bar? large fruit display?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] salad bar? large fruit display?

Do any of the buffets have a salad bar where you create your own salad? and/or a large fruit display?

Re: salad bar? large fruit display?

well, most of the buffets have some form of salad/create your own salad, but if you want a REAL salad with tons of fresh and amazing ingredients, where you can also save at least $20 a person, just go to sweet tomatoes at crossroads (just down the street from downtown disney). it is a local favorite. unlimited salad, soups, breads, baked potatoes, pastas, and desserts. really an amazing meal. and about $12 a person. way better than any salad you would get at an overpriced disney buffet.
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

i dont think they have
      I am traveling now.

Comment

There's that new Fresh-A-Peel place at DTD that has salads & stuff.

Didn't know there's a Sweet Tomatoes at the Crossroads. I've been to a couple of them here in the Tampa Bay area and they're not too bad.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X