Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway

My family just returned from our 12 day trip to WDW. We stayed at the Hawthorn Suites and really liked it. Our only complaint was the shuttle (it runs 3 times there at 8:30, 10:50 and 12:45 and 3 times back at 6, 8, and 10:30). We did take a taxi back from the parks a few times ($18 + tip). The hotel offers a free hot breakfast every day that was amazing -- so much food and a good variety. Each day was different. My kids loved the mini donut day! The staff was very friendly -- the maid who cleaned our room was so kind. My son had food poisoning and he and I stayed back one day and she came in and was so sweet to him. Every time we saw her after that, she would give him a hug. We made the horrible discovery on our way to the airport that we had accidently left my daughter's doll in the hotel room. We called the hotel and the front desk clerk went and got her. The manager let us know he was taking care of her and shipped her back home today. I would definitely stay here again.

Re: Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway

It seems a good number of the hotels over on Palm Parkway are pretty decent. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express there for 3 nights last summer and really liked it. They too offer free hot breakfast, which was quite good. Good to know Hawthorne Suites is good too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X