Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WDW In March (Spring Break?)

Hello!

Would March 16-21 be considered peak spring break season? Will the crowds just be horrendous? Thanks :-)

Re: WDW In March (Spring Break?)

There is a website that tracks and estimates WDW attendance, but I can't remember what it is right now!!! Sorry!

Our Spring Break is the week after yours, so I imagine that mid-March would be moderate to heavy, and then be pretty consistantly crowded leading up to Easter at the end of April. I'm having seriously major WDW withdrawls, but I'm trying to keep it together until the new Fantasyland is unveiled.

Have fun!!

EDIT: touringplans.com is the name of that site! I can't believe I forgot something so obvious! Thank goodness for this week's Dateline Disney.
    Last edited by cris77; 02-21-2011, 07:16 AM. Reason: Website addition
    Wanna trade pins or power discs? PM me!

Comment

We've been to Disney several times during this time of year and it was fabulous. There are larger crowds but the worst of it seems to be right at Easter. The nice part is that it isn't too hot. Follow the popular suggestions of hitting the parks early and taking a break then heading back for round two. Oh, and pack those tiny plastic raincoats, you may need them! Enjoy!

Comment

Your looking at crowd levels in the 9-10 range (out of 10 = you could crowd surf down main street USA and never touch the ground.) It will be busy, lines will be long, so pace yourself and use the FP when you can, Get there early before the park opens and get in what you feel you must see before the lines get too long or worse they close the park due to capacity.

Good Luck! :ap:
        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

I went a couple of years ago during that time and the park didn't seem too terribly crowded. The longest lines were at the big rides like Expedition Everest and Soaring. Even Space Mountain's line wasn't all that long. We walked onto Splash Mountain. Definitely take advantage of the extra magic hours and bring layers because it was cold!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X