Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Best Resort for End of Trip and Pools?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best Resort for End of Trip and Pools?

Howdy all! My family will be joining up with other family members in September for a week at WDW. The main week we will be staying off-property (timeshare exchange), but my family of four will have a couple of extra days after the others go home. So we thought we would switch to on-property and extend our park tickets.

As my kids REALLY love to swim while they are not riding rides, I am looking for advice on which of the Moderate/Deluxe resorts get the top marks for just a couple of days plus some fun pools?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Best Resort for End of Trip and Pools?

Originally posted by NativeTexan View Post
    Howdy all! My family will be joining up with other family members in September for a week at WDW. The main week we will be staying off-property (timeshare exchange), but my family of four will have a couple of extra days after the others go home. So we thought we would switch to on-property and extend our park tickets.

As my kids REALLY love to swim while they are not riding rides, I am looking for advice on which of the Moderate/Deluxe resorts get the top marks for just a couple of days plus some fun pools?

Thanks in advance!
    Personally I think the pools at the Yacht and Beach Club are the best (white sand bottom with beach and sunken ship with a water slide that goes through the fallen mast of the ship) however, the Yacht & Beach Club are Disney Deluxe properties. If you are traveling on a budget consider "Ole Man Island at Disney's Port Orleans riverside a Moderate Disney hotel with great theming (fishing, surrey bikes, water transports, and a nice pool with play area. My third choice would be Disney's Coronado Springs. The pool there boasts a giant Mayan pyramid with slides and nice theming as well. I hope this helps! Have a BLAST!!!!

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although I also enjoyed the pool at the Port Orleans French Quarter. The hotel is a little more intimate than the PO Riverside.

Comment

Our family that ranges in ages 2 to 62 loves the pool at the Beach/Yatch Club resort. I have heard that the pool at the Animal Kingdom Resort is a great pool too, but the location at the Beach/Yatch Club can hardly be beat. Out the back door of the resort is the Epcot/World Showcase entrance. Then you can walk through and to the front of Epcot to catch the Monorail to Magic Kingdom. Also out the back door of the Beach/Yatch Club is the boat ride to Disney Studios or you can just walk there on a very nice walkway. The only park you would have to depend on Disney bus transportation is Animal Kingdom.

Comment

thank you everyone for your replies. I will let you know what we choose and report on how well the trip goes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X