This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] First time Disney Goer

Hi, my name is traci! in april of 2012 i am treating a very special adult male to his first time at WDW in Orlando. A few things to know about him are he is 30 and very into video gaming and everything electronic. I myself have been to disney quite a few time but our tastes are very different lol. so we are going to be doing disney either, right before or right after wrestlemania in Miami FL. I really need some help deciding what the most fun or exciting option would be for my friend in a two day trip. or something like a friendly trip planner helper. someone with lots more experience at this than i have myself. thank you so much for your time and effort in helping make my friends first time an exciting and memorable experience!!! you can reach me on Facebook or on email at tsfrederick01@hotmail.com):yea::thumbup::bow:

Re: First time Disney Goer

If he's really into video gaming and not much else, Epcot has the Innovations area that has a lot of technological things in it. In Downtown Disney there is Disney Quest, which I hear is a lot of fun but I've never been too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X