This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WDW in Feb

Hello all! Just had a few questions on visiting WDW in February. Thinking sometime between the 2nd and 4th week of the month (the 3rd being Presidents Week), just wondering what are crowds like during those three weeks, as well as park hours? Are they open late consistently, are there still fireworks and nighttime parades (or only during busy weeks)?
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: WDW in Feb

February is usually when I go - the crowds are less for the first couple of weeks of that month (so are the prices of the hotels BTW). President's Day is supposedly one of the busiest times of the year. I've been there, finishing up my week, when those folks start rolling in and you can immediately see the difference in the crowds in the parks, particularly Magic Kingdom. I love the weather during that time - it gets a little chilly some days but usually not too hot. EMH at Magic Kingdom is great during that time - there's lots of elbow room in the evening after Wishes is over and people have started to file out of the park. As for the times, I would check the official website for the calendar - I've found that they vary their times from year to year. Illuminations at Epcot and Fantasmic at DHS and Wishes at MK were running this year when I was there, as were the parades at DHS, MK and DAK. I've actually been able to get last minute dinner reservations during those first couple of weeks but I wouldn't count on that if there is some place you have a yen to try.

Comment

Re: WDW in Feb

Feb is a decent time to come down, just avoid presidents week, it's significantly more crowded then any other week in February. in all honesty though, even the break isn't the WORST. nothing compared to Dec break and July 4th

Imagination is just the start

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X