Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney Dining Plan - Different Menu?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Dining Plan - Different Menu?

We purchased a Disney Dining Plan and made reservations for different restaurants based on menu options. One of my coworkers who returned from WDW last week (but did not use a dining plan), said she understood that there is a restricted menu for the dining plan. Can anyone confirm? I did not see anything in the small print that indicated a different menu selection under the plan.

Re: Disney Dining Plan - Different Menu?

Unless they have changed something in the last 6 months the answer is no thats not true. But im not 100% sure since i haven't researched WDW stuff in about that time

Comment

Nope. As long as the restaurant accepts Dining Plan credits as payment, you can get whatever entree and dessert you want (no matter the cost!)!! )

Needless to say, I ate food that I might not have normally been able to afford... every meal! We loved it!

Comment

Thanks for both your responses. Glad to hear that there are no restrictions!

Comment

This has been helpful for me as well. I'm going in a few weeks and was wondering the same thing - I can't wait to go!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X