This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Dining Plan - Different Menu?

We purchased a Disney Dining Plan and made reservations for different restaurants based on menu options. One of my coworkers who returned from WDW last week (but did not use a dining plan), said she understood that there is a restricted menu for the dining plan. Can anyone confirm? I did not see anything in the small print that indicated a different menu selection under the plan.

Re: Disney Dining Plan - Different Menu?

Unless they have changed something in the last 6 months the answer is no thats not true. But im not 100% sure since i haven't researched WDW stuff in about that time

Comment

Nope. As long as the restaurant accepts Dining Plan credits as payment, you can get whatever entree and dessert you want (no matter the cost!)!! )

Needless to say, I ate food that I might not have normally been able to afford... every meal! We loved it!

Comment

Thanks for both your responses. Glad to hear that there are no restrictions!

Comment

This has been helpful for me as well. I'm going in a few weeks and was wondering the same thing - I can't wait to go!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X