Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

old key west or Saratoga?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] old key west or Saratoga?

Hey folks, so here is my problem. I am currently booked at the Polynesian, but was told it is the honeymoon suite. When I called back about two months later I was told it was the Theme Park view and not honeymoon suite. I am very upset and disappointed by this becuase I was looking forward to the Whirl-pool tub. After talking on the phone for hours I was still not able to get my issue resolved. So today I was looking at the hotels online and found the only hotels available still on property with whirl-pool tub are the Old Key West and Saratoga. So my question is which hotel is better overal? Please keep in mind I really want a whirl-pool tub.

Thanks so much,
    Stressed out bride who just wants to go on her honeymoon

Re: old key west or Saratoga?

personally i would take the theme park view polynesian but if your really that set on the tub pick the old key west. i really like that florida vibe it has to it, not as isolated in my opinion and there are better dining options. just my two cents, hope this helps a bit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X