This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Airboat tours

Can anyone tell if there any airboat tours that are close by and what they offer and price. we are staying for 7 days and visiting the Disney Resort and would like to tried the airboats.

Re: Airboat tours

I saw a picture add for a place called something like Baggy Creek or Baggy River. It was near Kissamee. The only downside I noticed is the picture was of a big boat, like 15 people on it. Not the 6 person boats I've been on. When you are in a row of 5 it's hard to sit on one side and see what is on the other. Anyway try a websearch for those names, at least it's close if you want a fan boat experience.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Here ya go, and i didnt even use wikipedia...

Kissimmee Swamp Tours | Airboat Rides and Airboat Tours in Orlando, Kissimmee and Central Florida.

Comment

Heres the one swampy mentioned. Looks like the have different size boats.....

Boggy Creek Airboat Rides- Florida's Official Airboat Tours. Closest to Orlando Attracations.

Comment

Originally posted by ATSF&DLRR View Post
          Can anyone tell if there any airboat tours that are close by and what they offer and price. we are staying for 7 days and visiting the Disney Resort and would like to tried the airboats.
          Tom and Jerry's Florida Airboat Rides and Airboat Tours near Orlando, Tampa, Kissimmee, Alligator Swamp Tours Adventure $35 for 1 hour tour , with coupon or online ticketws

Comment

Call Tom & Jerry's 321-689-9821 $35 /w/coupon one hour real swamp

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X