Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    Originally posted by tmshpkns View Post
    We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?
    Thanks!
    The plus options are still good until you use them; they will not expire. Have fun!
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

    Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

      Originally posted by Denise View Post
      The plus options are still good until you use them; they will not expire. Have fun!
      That is correct, but you might need to visit a Guest Relations window to have your ticket's options transferred to a new card. (There used to be signs about this at PI.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

        Thanks!

        I wanted to do a water park last time and didn't get to (travelled with too many people and bad accomodation arrangements). It's near the top of my list of things I want to do on this trip.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

          As long as the plus options haven't been used yet, as others have stated, you will be able to use the options. I had an old plus hopper ticket that also had no theme park admissions left but was able to use and option at PI last November.

          The CM looked at the ticket and said that it wasn't going to work cause she'd never seen one before and was surprised when her manager came over and told her to try scanning it anyways. The manager was a little annoyed about being called over before the CM even attempted to try the card. :lol:
          Last edited by Disney Magic; 04-22-2008, 07:35 PM. Reason: typo
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

            Originally posted by tmshpkns View Post
            We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?

            Thanks!
            Denise is right. The old tickets with no expiration date are good forever. They will verify your tickets when they scan them at the gate, but again you should have no problem is the didn't expire.
            Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
            www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

            Look for this logo when booking Disney.
            Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
            Favorite Sites for latest news:
            WDWNewToday.com
            WaltDisneyBoards.com
            DisneyReporter.net.ms

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

              I still have one of those passes, and I am thinking of planning a trip to a waterpark on my upcoming trip in April. I can then use that pass for my admission. I will ask about the use of the ticket, when I check into my hotel.
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

                Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                I still have one of those passes, and I am thinking of planning a trip to a waterpark on my upcoming trip in April. I can then use that pass for my admission. I will ask about the use of the ticket, when I check into my hotel.

                From Past experience at Epcot you may need to speak to a manager at guest relations some CM's are not aware of validity of older passes.
                Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

                  I figured that I would inquire about the pass at my first opportunity, which would be check in. If they can't help me, then my next stop would indeed have been Guest Relations.
                  BarbaraAnn

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X