This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• universal studio's orlando, questions

I was wondering if there were places to find tickets on sale? we would like to do this park for 1 days as it looks pretty fun.
    front of the line passes.. are they worth it? sales on these?

thanks

if you had a choice, what park would you do? universal, or islands of adventure?

Re: universal studio's orlando, questions

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    if you had a choice, what park would you do? universal, or islands of adventure?
    never heard of them
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

When we went about 5 years ago we went to the Univeral website and got a smokin deal of 5 days for the price of 2. Both parks are different Islands of Adventure (IOA) has more rides versus show attractions. It really depends on who is going with you, if its tweens I would think they would have more fun at IOA. I would suggest checking out their website where they have interactive maps and descriptions of both parks. We ended up spending about 3 days between both parks.

http://www.universalorlando.com/parks_overview.html
      sigpic

Comment

I went 2 weeks ago and the best price for ticket was on the universal website. Both are great parks and both have amazing rides you must see. Spiderman, Men in Black, Jaws, The Mummy and Simpsons - not to mention the whole Seuss landing. If you're AAA they have deals too on thier website. I spent 1 day this time and should have done 2 but didn't have the time. Last year I went for 2 days and saw all I wanted to. Plus you HAVE to eat at Mythos in IOA - the best food ever.

Comment

Check out Orlando Fun Tickets or Universal's webiste.

You pay alot more at the gate then if you purchase them in advance. The front of the line pass was not worth it to my group since the longest lines we ever saw there said 30 minutes, but that was on May 9th, so different time of year could be really bad. You can purchase the front of the line pass in the park in different locations if you feel it would be worth it.

IOA was amazing and I really liked that Universal better than the one I have here in Hollywood. Each land at IOA has so much detail it reminds me of Disney (even the trashcans are themed). Yes, you must eat at Mythos just to see the interior of that building and it does help that the food is really, really, good.

Comment

Wow - and I liked the one in LA better. This is a theme park, nothing more. The one in LA was the real thing. The sets, the streets, that's what made it so fascinating.
            Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
            www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
            Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
            Favorite Sites for latest news:
            WDWNewToday.com
            WaltDisneyBoards.com
            DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
              I was wondering if there were places to find tickets on sale? we would like to do this park for 1 days as it looks pretty fun.
              front of the line passes.. are they worth it? sales on these?

thanks

Check out Orlando Fun Tickets. You can usually get pretty good prices from them on tickets.
              Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
              www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
              Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
              Favorite Sites for latest news:
              WDWNewToday.com
              WaltDisneyBoards.com
              DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X