Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Crohn's/Colitis Walk for Cherny's Dad

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crohn's/Colitis Walk for Cherny's Dad

Hey guys n gals...

I'm participating in a 5k walk/run on August 28th which will help benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. My dad has both of these debilitating medical issues and I would be very grateful to anyone who would be able to donate any amount to this worthy cause.

My family's goal is to raise $5,000 and we are almost halfway there!!

Here's a link which will give you information regarding how to do donate.www.heeltoheal.orgwww.give.org)http://ccfa.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=93987&u=93987-
    ************************************************** ****************************
    Last edited by Chernabog; 08-18-2005, 03:51 PM.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Re: Crohn's/Colitis Walk for Cherny's Dad

You should have my donation.

These diseases are so debilitaing. My dad suffered from colitis, my sister and brother both have it and my 28 year old niece was diagnosed with chrons earlier this year. Clearly gastrointestinal issues run in my family, which is why I support any efforts for this cause.

Happy walking C-bog!! You have my support and my thoughts!

<hugs>

O-nut

Comment

I'll support you my friend. But I do have to tell you that this isn't what I thought the thread would be about. In my mind I had transposed an "O" and an "l" and . . . oh well. This wasn't at all what I thought it was going to be.

I'll be happy to support your Walk/Run. Perhaps you should stop smoking so it doesn't turn into a Walk/Pass Out.

-Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
        I'll support you my friend. But I do have to tell you that this isn't what I thought the thread would be about. In my mind I had transposed an "O" and an "l" and . . . oh well. This wasn't at all what I thought it was going to be.

I'll be happy to support your Walk/Run. Perhaps you should stop smoking so it doesn't turn into a Walk/Pass Out.

-Dusty
        Dusty, I did the exact same thing :angel:
        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

LOL Dusty you thought it was a Clitoris Walk??? EEEW. Do you honestly think I would participate in something like that? ROFLMAO.

Thank you so much guys for your donations. My dad started a new treatment recently which costs an incredible amount of money and leaves him very weak a lot of the time. Hopefully with more donations they will be able to research better medications.

Also, these diseases run in the family. Which I am not exactly looking forward to...
          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I could go show my support by doing the walk.. Hope your dad is feeling well.Hugs
            :crazylegs

Comment

Just a reminder guys I am doing this walk on Sunday... you can donate via credit card on the link provided above.

Thank you so much! Your support really means a lot to me.

~ Joseph / Chernabog
              sigpic

Comment

So how did it go C-bog? No heat stroke I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                  So how did it go C-bog? No heat stroke I hope.
                  LOL it went really well! It wasn't too hot that day at UCLA. Oddly enough though my ex-boyfriend was there walking as well.... :blush:

THANK YOU to everyone who donated!!! It really means a lot to me that you guys were able to open your hearts and your pocketbooks to this cause.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X