Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

MiceChat Store Beta

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Store Beta

Howdy Folks,

The new Mice Chat Store is in beta right now. We currently only have one design posted. However, in the next couple of days we will also add the Classic MiceChat logo as well as a limited edition DMCA design. There are several other concepts and limited edition pieces that we are considering as well.

The store is live, so if you see anything you want, it is available for purchase. As soon as we get all of the new items in the store, we will place a permanent link on the site.

If you have any great ideas for a logo or item that you'd like to see, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: MiceChat Store Beta

We need a Derailers club shirt too for the BP thread.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

I love the logo!! I think I'll just have to have one of those shirts!!
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Too Cool!
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I am soo going to buy a shirt ... I'm just going to wait for the DMCA shirt! *taps foot impatiently*
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

so excited!! yay dusty...thanks!!
            <o>

Comment

I love them, but I'm going to wait until the DMCA shirts are out.
              procrastibating

Comment

very cool shirts I will definetly be sporting Micechat sweatshirt
                Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

How about SMCA?
                  "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Me too- I'll be sporting - yea! were are own club!

Comment

we need a MC church of walt shirt!!
                      <o>

Comment

How about that great Malt Whiskey logo to go on the DMCA shirt?

Comment

Now you're selling DMCA merchandise? Give me a break. I know I'm going to be real unpopular for this, but selling DMCA merchandise is, in my opinion, irresponsible and stupid.
                          "George Bush... is only for now."
                          Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                            selling DMCA merchandise is, in my opinion, irresponsible and stupid.
                            I'm sorry you feel that way. It is pretty much just a fun thread where people pretend they are in a lounge chatting. Silly perhaps, but irresponsible and stupid? Naw.

If you don't like the merchandise, don't buy it. You can always click the Amazon link at the bottom of this page and give us a donation instead. Either way you end up helping support the site that you are currently posting on.

Cheers,
                            Dusty
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                              Now you're selling DMCA merchandise? Give me a break. I know I'm going to be real unpopular for this, but selling DMCA merchandise is, in my opinion, irresponsible and stupid.
                              I'm actually kind of sad that you feel that way. :ghug: I wish I could make you feel differently about that thread, but I know I can't, so I'll leave it at that.

I hope there will be C.O.W. shirts, too. Those would be awesome, although I'm not a participating member of the congregation.

Can't wait to see the DMCA design!! Seems like there ought to be an Anchorman quote in there somewhere. :lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X