Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

April Fools' Day Request

We appreciate your help in keeping the day fun, but not mean-spirited or anything which might further upset folks at a time when their nerves are already on edge. Posting humor is appreciated, but mean-spirited tricks aren't. - Dusty Sage
2 of 3 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Castle Blueprints?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Blueprints?

I am beginning to model Sleeping Beauty's castle and I am looking for blueprints. I have already contacted Phil Sears, but I thought I would double check and see if anyone else had them.

Miles Wilhelm
    www.splinemotion.com

[email protected]

Castle Blueprints

I am beginning to model Sleeping Beauty's castle in 3D and I am looking for blueprints. I have already contacted Phil Sears, but I thought I would double check and see if anyone else had them.

Miles Wilhelm
    www.splinemotion.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Castle Blueprints

I am beginning to model Sleeping Beauty's castle in 3D and I am looking for blueprints. I have already contacted Phil Sears, but I thought I would double check and see if anyone else had them.

Miles Wilhelm
      www.splinemotion.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Castle Blueprints

Miles Wilhelm
        www.splinemotion.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Re: Castle Blueprints?

ADMIN NOTE:

I realize that you're just excited to find your info. But please try to post a topic to only one forum. I have merged several of your identical threads into this one post.

Thank you for your help and understanding,

-Dusty
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X