Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

2 of 2 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Vegas Kitten!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Kitten!!

Ok so we just realized that our cat is pregnant... And the question at hand is, who wants a kitten? We live in Las Vegas and as of right now we don't know how many kittens there will be all together... I will be updating the thread more once the kittens are here however I wanted to go ahead and get people thinking if this is something that they would be interested in... Please let me know if you would be interested in getting a free kitty from Las Vegas...

Re: Vegas Kitten!!

Ok everyone well the kittens are here... There are three kittens all together... As of right now 1 of them is most definately free to take... 1 has already been claimed for sure however I am still waiting on feedback to see if the person interested interested in the second does actually take it... Here is a picture of the kittens...

Comment

Awwwww, how sweet. I love kittens. How I would like one of them but it would be difficult to send them to San Diego. Hmmmm, maybe FedEx them overnight?
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

Well, do you think you will be in Vegas in the next 4 to 6 weeks... if so you can just drop on by and pick one up... lol...

Comment

If anybody wants one in the Long Beach area, I have one up for grabs as well. He's about 6-8 week old grey and silver puffball. He looks like he may be part Himalayan or something similar with a smushed face. I'll post pics tonight.
          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X