Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

April Fools' Day Request

We appreciate your help in keeping the day fun, but not mean-spirited or anything which might further upset folks at a time when their nerves are already on edge. Posting humor is appreciated, but mean-spirited tricks aren't. - Dusty Sage
2 of 3 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

3 of 3 < >

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

I'm looking for music...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for music...

Disclaimer:
    I am not interested in illegal copies of this music, I want to find a place that sells the CD. So, if you want to tell me an illegal place to download the music- DON'T. I do not want this thread closed, as I am truly wanting to find this, and only interested in obtaining this legally. Thank you.

That said , I just stumbled across a webstore selling sheet music, that has the most amazing score of Disneyland music, compiled together, for concert band. It's called "The Music of Disneyland". If you'll notice, they have a "glitchy" preview of the piece. What I NEED is to find the CD that has this piece, in it's entirety. I searched their site, and the only other instance I could find of this medley, is here. It doesn't say what it is- if it's a CD, or what.

I'll be sending them an email, too, but I just wanted to get the word out on this.

So, if any of you wonderful MCers have heard of this, and know where I can get a CD of this, I would be SO indebted to you!!

Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by dland_lover; 11-08-2008, 09:59 PM.

Re: I'm looking for music...

Doing a Google search I couldn't find anything specifically "The Music of Disneyland" but Amazon has this:

Amazon.com: The Official Album: Disneyland/Walt Disney World: Disney: Music

A musical history of Disneyland from various sellers:

Disney - A Musical History of Disneyland [Audio CD]

And this, but I'm not sure if you can actually buy from this site, but it has all the info for the CD:

Various - The Music Of Disneyland, Walt Disney World And Epcot Center (CD, Album, Comp) at Discogs

I don't know if you are looking for specific songs or what, so this might not help...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Those aren't what I'm looking for, sadly. This is one song, written for Concert Band, that also has a recording... somewhere. I just know it has to be on a CD! It HAS to!! )

I have the most horrible feeling it may be quite some time before I can get a hold of it. But, thanks for your help.

Comment

However, I did find this website that used to have it available for purchase and download, but no longer does. They also have a full, high quality recording of the song available to listen to on their site. If only I could download it to my iPod... then work would seem to go by a little less slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
          However, I did find this website that used to have it available for purchase and download, but no longer does. They also have a full, high quality recording of the song available to listen to on their site. If only I could download it to my iPod... then work would seem to go by a little less slowly.
          Just record the audio track with Audacity (it will record the sound playing through your sound card), and then you can save it as an MP3 or WAV.

here's a tutorial just in case you have never recorded with Audacity before:

Audacity: Can Audacity record RealAudio or other streaming audio?

And if you don't have Audacity, you can dowload it for free at that same site.

:thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X