Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disney Heaven is back in buisness

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Heaven is back in buisness

Hey Everybody,

Hilsbro here, to tell you that motorboatcruise2005 and me are pleased to announce the return of Disney heaven after being dorment for the summer. During the next month or two there will be a lot of construction, but the forum will remain open.:ap: Hilsbro
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 09-11-2005, 01:05 PM.

Re: Disney Heaven is back in buisness

Originally posted by hilsbro
    Hey Everybody,

Hilsbro here, to tell you that motorboatcruise2005 and me are pleased to announce the return of Disney heaven after being dorment for the summer. During the next month or two there will be alot of construction, but the forum will remain open.:ap: Hilsbro
    Your friends with Motorboat also? Cool so am I. He's pretty cool. Ill check out your site.

Comment

Yay...I have friends...

Comment

Well the Forum url is http://dheaven.proboards44.com/index.cgi
        And the main site is http://www.disneyheaven.r8.org/

Comment

Hey guys...just reminding you, Disney Heaven is still around, and I'd love to see some people around it!

:-)

You can find the URL right above this post.

Comment

I tried to sign up for it like 10 plus times, even with Hilsbros help, and still never got in. Oh well. I still look at it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X