Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Free Advance Copy of Disneyland iPhone App for Regular Visitors

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Advance Copy of Disneyland iPhone App for Regular Visitors

We are looking to give a group of regular Disneyland Park (California) visitors advance copies of an iPhone app that has been in development for more than six months and has cost, well, a lot more than I ever imagined! It is one of the most feature-packed apps ever produced.

One of the most exciting features is the ability to provide wait times for popular attractions. Each time a user checks an attraction off his or her to-visit list, he or she has the opportunity to submit the wait time (anonymously), which will go out to all other users of the app.
    We would like a core group of regular Disneyland Park visitors who are excited about the idea of sharing and receiving wait time information right on their iPhones so that we can get this app off to a great start.

If you go to Disneyland at least once a month on average, are willing to share wait-time information when you visit, and would like a free copy of what will not be a free app once approved, please contact me at scott@gotplans.biz.

This is not a scam; I am not going to try to sell you anything; you don't need to provide any personal information.

I can send you some screen shots of the actual application along with installation instructions. I promise you will NOT be a slave to your iPhone at Disneyland. Far from it. What we have done is put together an app to help first-time and annual pass visitors alike get the most out of their Disneyland Park visit.

Features & Functions:
    Scott
    GotPlanS, LLC
    Disneyland Park Planner
    Exclusively for the iPhone
    Coming Soon to the Apple App Store!

Re: Free Advance Copy of Disneyland iPhone App for Regular Visitors

For anyone who has concerns about me or the app being malicious, etc., I am happy to provide you with information on where to reach me by phone or in person. I live and work in the OC. I would be cautious myself, even though I've never heard of an iPhone virus or similar.

Regards,
    Scott
    Scott
    GotPlanS, LLC
    Disneyland Park Planner

Comment

Could you post the screenshots here?

That would probably get some people to show interest, rather than taking your word for it.
      MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
      (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I only go four to six times a year, so I wouldn't be of much help. But don't get discouraged, because this is a great idea!
        "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

there are no shortages of iPhones belonging to regular visitors here on MC. in my circle, I count at least a dozen. What information do you need to get the app distributed?
          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

If someone can tell me an easy way to post screen shots, I'd appreciate it. The website for the app is still under construction. I will put up multiple screen shots that I have sent to everyone who has emailed me.Thanks,Scott
            Scott
            GotPlanS, LLC
            Disneyland Park Planner

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
              there are no shortages of iPhones belonging to regular visitors here on MC. in my circle, I count at least a dozen. What information do you need to get the app distributed?
              All I need is the 50-digit number that goes with your phone. You will see this if you open iTunes, click on "Serial Number" near the top of the iPhone sync page (click on the actual words, not the number).

I can send anyone who is interested screen shots via email. Alternatively, the website should be up by the end of next week.

Regards,
              Scott
              GotPlanS
              Scott
              GotPlanS, LLC
              Disneyland Park Planner

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/forums/11...ng-photos.html
                MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

My family and I go about once or twice a month and are actually going tomorrow (Sunday)... is this still available? Wanted to check before I sent you an email... thanks

Comment

The application is now live and for sale in the App Store for $2.99.

For details, please see: Disney Planer

Regards,

Scott
                    GotPlanS, LLC
                    Scott
                    GotPlanS, LLC
                    Disneyland Park Planner

Comment

DL was cool with this app?
                      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

A lot of time was spent to ensure we did not infringe on any intellectual property rights of The Walt Disney Company or its affiliates, and extra care has been taken to make clear it is not a Disney product.

Scott
                        Scott
                        GotPlanS, LLC
                        Disneyland Park Planner

Comment

That looks like an amazing app. If I had an iPhone, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
                          "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                          "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X