Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

For diabetics , free insulin pens

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For diabetics , free insulin pens

I figure there are some diabetics out there in micechat land who can use a great deal and for free. this coupon gives you 1 free five pack Humulog kwik pens. Now you all know insulin is expensive, and the pens are so expensive that most can not afford them, so this is a wonderful deal. And so easy to take with you as they look like pens! all you need is a doctors prescription and thats it. go to the pharmacy with this voucher and you get them free. but the offer ends next month so take advantage of it now!! click on the link below

Consumer Landing Page
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Re: For diabetics , free insulin pens

thank you for this! one of my closest friends is diabetic and im sure she can use this voucher!

Die Vampire, Die!!!

Comment

That's way cool! This is when my sister being on the pens would come in henady. She's got her pump now though. Maybe we should get them to have around just incase.

Comment

Im so glad to have helped some one. these are so awesome as they do not have to be refrigerated and you can take them to the park
        -------------------------------------------
        I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

Thanks so much! I know some family members that can use this!
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X