Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disney-esque T-Shirts...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney-esque T-Shirts...

Hello all!

I haven't posted till now, but wanted to see if anyone would be interested in some Disney-esque Shirt designs I have made. I say Disney-esque, since they are reference to Disney attractions, but not Disney artwork or attraction names have been made. Check them out here:

Artwork from the Edge: Home: Zazzle.com Store

During one of my last trips to DL, I was riding the Jungle Cruise and was struck with an idea... There are tons of shirts for sale all over the internet that just have quotes (from movies, funny quotes, etc...), but what if someone had some shirts with quotes from DL rides? The Jungle Cruise lends itself perfectly for this! So, when I got back, I started coming up with a few designs based off of some of my favorite quotes and have uploaded them on my Zazzle site if anyone is interested! I have 6 designs up so far (based off the Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, Matterhorn and Big Thunder) and I hope to design more relatively soon. Finding useable quotes and coming up with the artwork is a bit more time consuming than I thought it would be. But it has been fun!

Anyway, let me know what you guys think... And enjoy!

Facebook | Zazzle site | Twitter | Redbubble

Re: Disney-esque T-Shirts...

I think they are great. I think I might ask hubby which one he wants. Good luck with selling them. And welcome to MiceChat!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I really like how they turned out! I wanted designs and sayings that Disney fans would get, but the normal guest may not... At least fully...

I am going to DL in June and plan on wearing some of these shirts during my trip, so it'll be interesting to see if I get any comments on them...

Comment

New design added today! It's based off the Queen of Hearts... Let me know what y'all think!

Comment

Just an FYI...

For anyone interested in buying anything off Zazzle, they're having a sale this weekend! Looks like 10% off shirts! Just type in 'MEMORIALSALE' when checking out... More details on the Zazzle site!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X