Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Tower of Terror

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Terror

This might be old, in terms of knowledge, but Mental Floss did an article on the top 10 Twilight Zone references in Tower of Terror

mental_floss Blog The Quick 10: 10 Twilight Zone references in Disney’s Tower of Terror

Re: Tpwer of Terror

My favorite is the chalk on the wall in the boiler room and the Tina doll on the couch in the lobby.. at least I think that's her. I love that TV show!

Comment

Re: Tower of Terror

I'm not a die hard fan, and a few of the references I caught on my brief jaunts into the Twilight Zone. I never realized the depth of those references! This is a cool article. Thanks for sharing.

Peace,
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X