Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Yard Sale this Sunday 10/11

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yard Sale this Sunday 10/11

We are having a yard sale in San Diego this Sunday 10/11. I am only posting it here, because we have a lot of Disney stuff we are selling. There is over 100 Disney shirts, and other collectibles. I have purses and tote bags with the tags still on them. We have things from Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland, as well as Club 33. We had too much stuff to want to put it on ebay. So shirts and things will be priced garage sale prices $1 or $2. Some of the things with the tags still on, or more collectible will be higher than normal garage sale prices, but way lower than what I would have put them on ebay for, just so I won't have to mess with all that. I want to get rid of this stuff. We have non Disney stuff like Barbies, a bike, etc.

If you are interested here is the Craiglslist ad of the yard sale. Thanks

Yard Sale Sunday - 10/11/09
    San Diego Pole Parties

Re: Yard Sale this Sunday 10/11

Any Scrooge McDuck or aviation themed Disney items?

Comment

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
      Any Scrooge McDuck or aviation themed Disney items?
      I know I don't have any Scrooge McDuck stuff. And off the top of my head, I can't think of any aviation themed stuff I am selling.
      San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Yard Sale Sunday - 10/11/09
        San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Here's the location:

Sunset Crest Way, near the corner of Sunny Mesa Road. Sunny Mesa is a cross-street of Sorrento Valley Boulevard, a major east-west street running through Sorrento Valley.
          San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X