Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

2010 Vintage Disneyland Calendar

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Vintage Disneyland Calendar

Hey fellow Disneyland fans. I looked everywhere for a Disney themed calendar. They are so hard to find, especailly if you are into classic Disney, and not the post 1990s stuff. I could not find a calendar to my likeing anywhere. But, I did find a web site that allows you to design your own calendar, and then they manufacture it for you, and ship you a proffessional produced calendar with any pictures on it that you so choose. It also lets you post your calendar on their site, for anyone else to purchase. It costs the same whether you purchase a calendar made by someone else, or if you make your own. But if anyone likes my calendar, feel free to buy one. It came out awesome. Lots of great vintage shots from the park. Here is the web link.

2010 Vintage Disneyland Calendar from Zazzle.com

Re: 2010 Vintage Disneyland Calendar

That's nice! I usually buy the theme park one every year. I've thought about designing my own, but never did. Congrats on a good job!
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

nice calendar! i would buy it, but i don't have a credit card and my parents don't like online shopping, but that calendar really does look awesome!
        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Great calendar! If you want to be a bit more accurate with the titles, change It's a Small World to "it's a small world," all lower case and with the quotes, change "Jungle River Cruise" to just "Jungle Cruise" and change "Nature's Wonderland Railroad" to "Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland." But it's an awesome calendar.

Comment

I used a little artistic license with my subtitles. I thought "Jungle Cruise" looked too short, and "Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland" looked too long. And "it's a small world" in all lower case was inconsistant with the rest of the titles. But I am aware of all the propper names. The web site allows you to edit the pictues or any of the text, so if you prefer everything to be named accurately, feel free to change it, with my blessings

Comment

Link doesn't seem to work anymore

Comment

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
                Link doesn't seem to work anymore
                Yea, I'm not able to view it either.. ]=

~Lianna~

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse