Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

    http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Silver_Gems

    Just trying to raise alittle extra cash. Every little bit counts these days. Thank you!!

    March Madness Sale-----Only $19.99 for

    ANY Handmade Sterling Silver Gemstone Ring in my Booth
    (Rings normally Retail for $40. to $85.)

    130 Different Styles to Choose from


    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 03-02-2010, 10:01 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

    You can also go to Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade and that's a great place to set up a shop too. Just to let you know.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

      Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
      http://www.Bonanzle.com/booths/Silver_Gems

      Just trying to raise alittle extra cash. Every little bit counts these days. Thank you!!
      Your link doesn't work, or at least it didn't for me.
      Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

        Thank you I fixed the link. Please come check it out. Have a good day.

        http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Silver_Gems

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

          with all those beautiful gems you should have had a booth at the Arizona Gem and mineral show in Tucson last month.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

            Not really my cup of tea. Have you sold any of this crap to micechatters directly, or just on the website? Best of luck!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

              Originally posted by lou_mom View Post
              with all those beautiful gems you should have had a booth at the Arizona Gem and mineral show in Tucson last month.
              Thank you. I do shows sometimes.... sorry I missed that one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

                Originally posted by aashee View Post
                Not really my cup of tea. Have you sold any of this crap to micechatters directly, or just on the website? Best of luck!
                I have sold to alot of people in the U.S. Not sure if I have sold to any micechatters. These gems are far from crap. They are very nice pieces of jewlery at a very good price.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

                  Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                  I have sold to alot of people in the U.S. Not sure if I have sold to any micechatters. These gems are far from crap. They are very nice pieces of jewlery at a very good price.
                  I'm sorry, that came out poorly. I should have figured you guessed that with the "not my cup of tea".

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

                    well i thought they were all very beautiful!!!
                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X