Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Silver_Gems

Just trying to raise alittle extra cash. Every little bit counts these days. Thank you!!

March Madness Sale-----Only $19.99 for

ANY Handmade Sterling Silver Gemstone Ring in my Booth
    (Rings normally Retail for $40. to $85.)

130 Different Styles to Choose from

Last edited by disneylandkitty; 03-02-2010, 10:01 AM.

Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

You can also go to Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade and that's a great place to set up a shop too. Just to let you know.

Comment

Re: Come and check out my hand made ring and earings... Thankyou for stopping by!!

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
      http://www.Bonanzle.com/booths/Silver_Gems

Just trying to raise alittle extra cash. Every little bit counts these days. Thank you!!
      Your link doesn't work, or at least it didn't for me.
      Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Thank you I fixed the link. Please come check it out. Have a good day.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Silver_Gems

Comment

with all those beautiful gems you should have had a booth at the Arizona Gem and mineral show in Tucson last month.

Comment

Not really my cup of tea. Have you sold any of this crap to micechatters directly, or just on the website? Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by lou_mom View Post
              with all those beautiful gems you should have had a booth at the Arizona Gem and mineral show in Tucson last month.
              Thank you. I do shows sometimes.... sorry I missed that one.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                Not really my cup of tea. Have you sold any of this crap to micechatters directly, or just on the website? Best of luck!
                I have sold to alot of people in the U.S. Not sure if I have sold to any micechatters. These gems are far from crap. They are very nice pieces of jewlery at a very good price.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                  I have sold to alot of people in the U.S. Not sure if I have sold to any micechatters. These gems are far from crap. They are very nice pieces of jewlery at a very good price.
                  I'm sorry, that came out poorly. I should have figured you guessed that with the "not my cup of tea".

Comment

well i thought they were all very beautiful!!!
                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X