Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Sept 18 at the Disneyland Hotel-BIG Animatronics Event

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 18 at the Disneyland Hotel-BIG Animatronics Event

Events
    (This event is an independent production, not connected with the Walt Disney Company. Appearances of guests and performers subject to change.)

Re: Sept 18 at the Disneyland Hotel-BIG Animatronics Event

I'd love to go if those prices weren't so crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
      I'd love to go if those prices weren't so crazy.
      Ditto. I got to go to the Golden Horseshoe Reunion event they did a couple years ago, and they did a fantastic job! But sadly this is a little too rich for my blood at the moment.

Comment

Does look amazing. Sadly, I won't be going either.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

wow be cool to attend..but those prices are a little high..but apparently not for some.. some spots are already sold out..so who am i to judge?
          "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

The Disneyland Hotel is quite a bit more expensive than the hotels we've had our other events at - but the food should be great and the facility is beautiful. It definitely upped the price tag though. We still think it will be a never-to-be-forgotten evening that you won't regret coming to - even better than the Golden Horseshoe event!

Comment

We discussed the pricing a bit more - 1313 is a non-profit ( we actually lost $$ on the Golden Horseshoe Event!) but the hotel is willing to let us have some outer level seating for a bit less money. New prices for that will be posted shortly.

This is really hard to price right - sort of like a wedding but you don't know how many guests you will be having! The hotel has up-front fees ( it's a couple of hundred just to raise and lower the video screens! ), we're paying performers, bring in some amazing animatronics - anyway, we're all in it for the love of Disney and not going for a profit but more as a memorable event to give to all the Disney fans. This is one event that one wont want to miss, with Garner Holt adding to this great theme, it's going to be a memorable moment like the Golden Horseshoe , but even better! And who wants to miss Bob Gurr riding onto stage in a 5/8 scale Monorail! (oops - 1 surprise revealed)

This is probably our last event - we want to make it the best ever!

Comment

I'm surprised there's not more talk about this event on these boards, either for or against. I'm considering coming to attend this event all the way from Austin! For someone like me, the high price tag is just a small part of the overall cost of taking a big trip west.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT: OUR MC will be Neil Patrick Harris

Exciting news -as many of you probably know, Neil Patrick Harris is a fellow Disney fan and so has agreed to MC our event!

The latest info - with details of presentations and guests - is here:
                  Events

(scroll down past the 'Past Events' )

Seats are available for as little as $88.
                  Last edited by lcasa; 07-21-2010, 05:56 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X