Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

We're selling our 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're selling our 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71

Thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to get this out in front of all of the eyes of MC. We're selling our 2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71. I've posted an ad on Craigslist - here is the link: 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71

It is a great truck. Great miles (less than 59000) that were accrued via low-mileage commute to work for the most part, leather interior, captains chairs (with bun warmers in the front two!), Panasonic DVD player and flip-down screen, power locks and windows, XM Satellite, sunroof, roof rack, towing package, running boards, the list goes on.

If you or anyone you know may be interested, give me a shout! We're more than willing to negotiate the price. Heck, maybe we can do a "Friends of MiceChat" discount! :ap: You can reply to the email in the CL ad, or send me a PM here.

Thanks in advance, y'all! Help me make this work! Mama wants a PT Cruiser (shuddup, haters!).
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X