Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Attn: Murrieta Members - found: Nintendo DSi XL

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Murrieta Members - found: Nintendo DSi XL

I found a Nintendo DSi XL on a sidewalk in Murrieta. It appears to belong to a young girl, probably eight or so. If anyone here knows of someone in or near Murrieta that lost their DSi the other day, please PM me with a description, including the name of the girl it belongs to and I'll make arrangements to return it to the owner.

I posted this on a couple other boards and I'm putting up some posters tomorrow. I'm giving it to CHOC if I don't get a response within a month or so.

I know, it's a long shot, but some little girl is probably in tears over this.

Re: Attn: Murrieta Members - found: Nintendo DSi XL

We got a call from the police department when my daughters DSL went missing. I have no idea how they tracked us down but she was happy to have it back. Have you filed a report with them incase anyone calls them to see if it was turned in? I Really hope you find the girl who it belongs to! My daughter was so upset when it went missing I would hate for anyone to go though that.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 01-16-2011, 01:20 PM. Reason: wrong button

Ad Widget