Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Park Maps!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Maps!

I have free park maps from Disneyland and DCA-These are the current maps that they have, brand new!! I send them in the mail, so if you would like to have a set, please feel free to PM me!

*p.s.i never will keep a address*
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 07-19-2012, 01:06 PM.

Re: Park Maps!

Something seems very strange about this thread. Reported.
    WALTER ELIAS DISNEY COMMUNITY OF TOMORROW- WEDCOT

Comment

Why? would you report me, i am not charging, nor would i. I'm sure it's a board rule not to charge. never would anyway. i don't see anything that i am doing wrong,other then sending maps to those that need them for free, i have read many threads already that people wished they had someone to send them maps that were clean and not wrinkled. like i said i do not charge, i don't ask for money, i never would, i don't need to.

...anyhow, i am out of DCA maps, but i am getting more this week, they show Goofy on the front on a safari just the DL ones!
      Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-22-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
        Why? would you report me, i am not charging, nor would i. I'm sure it's a board rule not to charge. never would anyway. i don't see anything that i am doing wrong,other then sending maps to those that need them for free, i have read many threads already that people wished they had someone to send them maps that were clean and not wrinkled. like i said i do not charge, i don't ask for money, i never would, i don't need to.

...anyhow, i am out of DCA maps, but i am getting more this week, they show Goofy on the front on a safari just the DL ones!
        Honestly something just looked strange about this thread.
        WALTER ELIAS DISNEY COMMUNITY OF TOMORROW- WEDCOT

Comment

Originally posted by Wedcot View Post
          Honestly something just looked strange about this thread.
          well honestly, there is not anything strange about it, i have read lots of people wanting to give away free maps, that is simply also what i am doing. and i am glad that it got moved, i figured i had it in the wrong forum! thanks mods!!

Comment

OMG! What is strange about this thread? Free Park Maps!!! Seems like a friendly gesture to me. Please explain what is the "strange part?" At the risk of getting a "negative review" there are some wacko's on this thread, but poisoned apples isn't one of them.
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

I agree, there is really nothing strange about someone being interested in mailing something useful to someone that would like to have it. Especially when in this case, the maps are free to begin with. And one is not charged for them to be sent. I have also (On a different thread) sent out maps to people that were interested in receiving one. That is the reason why I like to pick up several maps. That and one of mine almost always will invariably fall a part, so that way, I will have a back up.
              Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

Comment

I have Maps! I have matching sets now!! I have the DCA maps that look like the disneyland one, only different character, as soon as i get a chance i will post a photo!
                Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-27-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

grrr double post

Comment

Poisonedapples i was wondering if you would be able to send me a map im in canada though so i dont know if you will be able too you cant pm me so here is my email jensonphillips@hotmail.ca Thank You!!!!

Comment

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 04-24-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Yes! I still have maps!
                        Last edited by Poisonedapples; 04-24-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

You have anymore maps ?
                          sigpic

It's Fun to do the Impossible
                          - Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by Theme Park Penguin View Post
                            You have anymore maps ?
                            Oh yes i do! I still have the ones in the photo in the first post..

Comment

Yes Indeed, Very Nice Gesture. I have a whole bunch of Maps from Disneyland and Ca Adventure that came out at the opening of WOC maybe oneday when they are highly needed I will send them out to all my friends on here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X