Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Dole Whip Shirt

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dole Whip Shirt

Just wanted to remind you guys to check out my adventureland dole whip shirt.

I'm trying to get enough people interested so i can make this idea become a reality! So what do you think? Would you sport the shirt? Let me know in the comments section!

DesignerLand: Retro '71
    Visit my blog: http:www.disneydesignerland.blogspot.com

Dole Whip Shirt

Just wanted to remind you guys to check out my adventureland dole whip shirt.

I'm trying to get enough people interested so i can make this idea become a reality! So what do you think? Would you sport the shirt? Let me know in the comments section!

DesignerLand: Retro '71

Comment

Re: Dole Whip Shirt

How come we can't buy these? I keep looking at your blog and I can't figure out how to buy these shirts. Their amazing!

Seriously, an online store would be awesome!
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

I like this one much better than them "Turkey Leg" shirt they sell at the DLR.

Comment

I'd TOTALLY buy that shirt!!

Comment

I would wear this everywhere

Comment

Wow, you are a great artist. Very cool stuff. I would love a bunch of the designs you have made!

Comment

If you sold your designs on T-Shirts, I would definately be a loyal customer!
                DisneyTwins
                Since May 2003

Comment

LOL! That's awesome.

Comment

Love it. Great design!
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Yes I would totally rock this shirt...that's an awesome design!!!
                      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                      -George S. Patton

Comment

Very cool, I would totally wear that.
                        sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

The shirt is now on sale but for a limited time so act fast and get your order in by the end of this month. I'll only being doing one run of these so don't be late.

Click here for more info and please help me get the word out! Thanks guys!

Comment

I just ordered one for my sister. The very first thing that she and I did on our very first trip to Disneyland was to eat a dole whip while we waited to enter The Enchanted Tiki Room. I know that she's going to get a smile or two when the t-shirt arrives in her mailbox!
                            Bored? Check out my animation news & reviews website: http://skunkandburningtires.com

Comment

I couldn't pass it up! Just add a corn dog to the picture and my disneyland trip is completely embodied!
                              sigpic
                              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X