Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Anyone have a club 33 membership?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone have a club 33 membership?

    I'm going to Disneyland in about a year for my graduation trip with my best friend. We really want the full experience because we won't be seeing eachother for a very long time since we are going to college in different states. It's kind of like our last she-bang before we leave eachother. We're vrey close and this means a lot to us, we've been wanting to get in for a VERY long time. Anyway, if someone had a membership and was willing to let two girls eat one dinner at Club 33, that would be WONDERFUL! Of course, we'd be paying for the dinner, and willing to negotiate some sort of payment for your kindness and trouble. Thank you so much in advanced!

  • #2
    Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

    Club 33 lose their memberships if they get caught selling guest invitations, and since Club 33 memberships are so rare and valuable they don't risk it on an anonymous request. it's nothing personal, it's just Disneyland's rules. You might consider the Napa Rose. The food and service there is far better than Club 33 anyway.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

      Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
      Club 33 lose their memberships if they get caught selling guest invitations, and since Club 33 memberships are so rare and valuable they don't risk it on an anonymous request. it's nothing personal, it's just Disneyland's rules. You might consider the Napa Rose. The food and service there is far better than Club 33 anyway.
      Hahahaha, seriously?! That is just sad!

      Yeah, I wish I had a Club 33 connection. I've been wanting to get in there forever!! The other day I was at DLR and there was a fancy-dressed man and a young woman leaving Club 33. It didn't take much for the guy to realize I was practically drooling just looking at the door, haha! Someday I will find a way to go beyond the lobby...
      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
      Disney is my life <3
      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
      Future Imagineer <3
      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

        The first rule of Club 33 is don't talk about club 33.

        The second rule of Club 33 is don't talk about club 33.

        And no, I don't have a club 33 membership.
        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

        -Mark Twain

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

          Club 33 is not so elite anymore. Due to a lot of Corporate accounts making it easier for people to get into club 33 . One day everyone dream will come true.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

            Originally posted by DisneyBaldie View Post
            Club 33 is not so elite anymore. Due to a lot of Corporate accounts making it easier for people to get into club 33 . One day everyone dream will come true.
            Oh, I hope not. The long-time dues paying members as well as the new members after finally clearing a decade plus long line to pay the initiation and annual dues might have something to say about that. Although it's not just corporate accounts that give out guest reservations. I know several individual members that do it purely to impart the lives of some true fans and impart some random Disney Magic. :-)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

              Originally posted by Moonliner View Post
              The first rule of Club 33 is don't talk about club 33.

              The second rule of Club 33 is don't talk about club 33.

              And no, I don't have a club 33 membership.

              And where did you hear this from?

              ---------- Post added 08-30-2011 at 12:27 PM ----------

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Anyone have a club 33 membership?

                Members always talk about it. That is nonsense. They are for the most part very proud of their affiliation with it and do want to share with friends, family and business associates. If the did not talk about it there would be no one to go and they need the customers to come!

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X