Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Incident At Disneyland!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incident At Disneyland!!

I was on SAVEDDISNEY.com and saw this! Is there a coverup going on?

Disney Theme Parks - SavedDisney continues where Save Disney (SaveDisney.com)

Re: Incident At Disneyland!!

This is quite common. After Screamin' launches, there is a group of LIMs/Brakes in the first hill. If a train doesn't build the speed it needs to get over the hill, it stops the train. There are quite a few speed censors along that stretch, and other things.

Or it could have just Cascaded as well.
    -Monorail Man

Comment

Yeah, it sounds as though the emergency brake operation worked as designed. A problem was detected and the ride stopped itself. Good. Is it open yet?

Comment

I doubt the credibility of a site that can't even get the name of the ride right...."California ScreamER"?

Comment

LOL this happens all the time!!!! I remember the first year it was open it was doing this about 2-3 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
            This is quite common. After Screamin' launches, there is a group of LIMs/Brakes in the first hill. If a train doesn't build the speed it needs to get over the hill, it stops the train. There are quite a few speed censors along that stretch, and other things.

Or it could have just Cascaded as well.
            Monorail Man... I see by your tagline that you are on WOW as well. What server are you on? I'm on Stormscale as Zoiberg (Dwarf cleric), JessicaRabbi (Human Fighter), and Morninglight (Human Pally)
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

What a pitiful story. I'd be VERY hesitant to get "news" from that site if this is the kind of headlines they tout.

Completely ignorant. They obviously have not a clue how that ride even operates.

Comment

More importantly, why did you feel the need to post two threads about this particular link. ? ("Ride Incident" and "Cover up").
                Visions Fantastic!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X