Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Save The Hippos PSA

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save The Hippos PSA

Hey everybody. I wanted to share with you all something that's been a lobor of love for me the last couple months. I've been involved with an organization called the AAHCS. They had me create a commercial for them to help get the word out.

Please visit our website

The Anaheim Animatronic Hippo Conservation Society

Thank you.
    Be a Hippo Hero! Please visit www.SaveTheAnimatronicHippos.org

Re: Save The Hippos PSA

Great video. Y'know, I don't think a lot of people know this kind of thing is happening. Let's hope this helps to spread the word.

Save the hippos!
    www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment

Ummmm, this is a joke right??
      Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
      July 13th-18th
      November 19th-25th

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
        What I'm guessing (haven't watched the video yet).
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

The senseless shootings of animatronic hippos might be a joke to you, but to some it is a very real and serious matter.

Now if we can get an organization together to encourage tours to just let that zebra sleep....

Comment

Forget this. I'm more concerned about those parrots especially Jose suffering from the tortuous effects of sleep deprivation.

Comment

I didn't know cap guns actually hurt robots :/
              Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
              July 13th-18th
              November 19th-25th

Comment

^"Robot" is a derogatory term, friend. Audio Animatronic is the correct term.
                www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment

Can we also get a fund started for those of us that have suffered mental damage at the hands of unqualified jungle boat skippers delivering dialog with as much energy as a tree sloth and the timing of a cheap knock-off Mickey Mouse watch?
                  Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

This is a very important topic. Thank you for your hard work in helping to save the hippos. I'm most worried about the ones in the trees they keep shooting at. So far to fall, so far to fall. . .
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                      This is a very important topic. Thank you for your hard work in helping to save the hippos. I'm most worried about the ones in the trees they keep shooting at. So far to fall, so far to fall. . .
                      lol that is a far fall but at least its in the water they fall

Comment

Thank you for bringing to light a situation we all too often take for granted.

Save the hippos.
                        sigpicGumball Rally 2015: The Beatle Girls, formerly known as The Beagle Girls

Comment

Hehehehe, poor hippos!(;

On another note, I don't like joke videos...they confuse me!! Like can you really donate money...? Where does it go...? :blush:

I need to be enlightened...I'm checking out the website!

~I just visited the website. It confused me even more!!!! Do these people really not support these guns? :O
                          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                          Disney is my life <3
                          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                          Future Imagineer <3
                          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

I want a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't know cap guns actually hurt robots :/
                              See, that's exactly why a campaign like this is so very important*. What you call "robots" are kind, gentle animatronic animals who wiggle their ears simply because they like to, or maybe they itch or something. The senseless decimation of these gentle giants at the hands of Jungle Cruise skippers who treat the act as little more than a joke (a JOKE!) is exactly something every park guest needs to be aware of.

*also because I sincerely love good satire.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X