Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Moved posts Mickey's Halloween Party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved posts Mickey's Halloween Party

Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I accidentally bought tickets for October 14th. They are e-tickets so I can email them to whomever wants them, and I can get paid through check if at all possible. 59 each, you are paying for face value, and parking is included. angleglj@yahoo.com

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party 2011 Tickets on Sale Now

Originally posted by angleglj View Post
    Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I accidentally bought tickets for October 14th. They are e-tickets so I can email them to whomever wants them, and I can get paid through check if at all possible. 59 each, you are paying for face value, and parking is included. angleglj@yahoo.com
    Yes,
    this is not the correct place.
    Mice chat rules specifically state that you cannot sell tickets in their forums.
    Disney also states on their tickets that they are non transferable.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X