Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

New 3 day park hopper ticket available online for $199

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3 day park hopper ticket available online for $199

3 Days for $199

Re: New 3 day park hopper ticket available online for $199

Let me put in my request for a 10 day parkhopper ticket that has no expiration, just like those sold at Disney World. It would help out those of us who want to visit Disneyland in the future for perhaps 3 or 4 days at a time. I'd also be interested in a 7 day parkhopper. There are some of us out here that would actually plan a vacation out to California, and be interested in 7 days in the parks.

I just throw this out there, in the hopes that the big shots at Disney read MiceChat.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 11-01-2011, 06:58 PM.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
      Let me put in my request for a 10 day parkhopper ticket that has no expiration, just like those sold at Disney World. It would help out those of us who want to visit Disneyland in the future for perhaps 3 or 4 days at a time. I'd also be interested in a 7 day parkhopper. There are some of us out here that would actually plan a vacation out to California, and be interested in 7 days in the parks.

I just throw this out there, in the hopes that the big shots at Disney read MiceChat.
      For s long as Disneyland remains a local's park, this is never going to happen. Too many people would buy instead of an AP.

Comment

Last time I bought a 3-day park hopper online it was $199; it's been $199 for at least a couple years as far as I remember. Not sure what's new about this? Do they simply relaunch at the same price every 9 months and claim that it's "new?"
        MiceChat from Main Street.
        MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Comment

in 2009 we purchase a vacation package through the disneyland website and actually got an 8 day park hopper with ours.. now they only have 6 day passes included with the trips.

Comment

Originally posted by MAH4546 View Post
            For s long as Disneyland remains a local's park, this is never going to happen. Too many people would buy instead of an AP.
            Yes, but a 10 day parkhopper with no expiration would probably cost more than local people are paying for their AP's. You are paying quite a bit on the WDW passes to add the "no expiration" feature.

---------- Post added 11-02-2011 at 02:46 PM ----------

The Disney World Parkhopper for 10 days with no expiration is a whopping $571. That's an average of $57 a day. Not bad as theme park prices go. Now Disneyland's would probably be cheaper, just based on the fact that there's 2 parks instead.

Now I should look up what an average Californian pays for an Annual Pass.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Is this spam? )
              I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment 626 View Post
                Is this spam? )
                Spiced Pork from Austin Minnesota???
                Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Ticket prices are a popular topic from time to time.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

The Regular 3 day park ticket ($199) is only one park per day, The ticket being offered is 3 days park hopper ticket which normally sells for ($214) its a small discount that in my opinion isnt worth it I think an AP is a better value!

Originally posted by Rongo View Post
                    Last time I bought a 3-day park hopper online it was $199; it's been $199 for at least a couple years as far as I remember. Not sure what's new about this? Do they simply relaunch at the same price every 9 months and claim that it's "new?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rongo View Post
                      I think they raise the regular price and then give you the old price as a promo. The last price increase was in June 2011. I don't know about the 3-day, but the last increase the 4-day went from $201 to $234.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X