Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Disneyland Travel Packets!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Travel Packets!!!!!

Disneyland Travel Packet:
    • Hidden Mickey List
    • Scavenger Hunts A and B
    • Games to Play in Line
    • Best Time To Do Rides
    • A to Z Hunt
    5 dollars a packet up to 8 packets. 3 dollars a packet up to 12 packets. 1 dollar a packet up to 20 packets. 25 packets total. I will persoanlize the packets with the following: favorite Disney characters/ movies and color. Packet extras include: Little Known Things To See In The Park and Cheap Food/ Souvenires list. Please order one to two months before your trip so I may have enough time to complete each packet and get it to you on time. If it does not reach you on time please let me know so I can do something about it.

*If you want Walt Disney World please let me know I havent done a packet yet since I have not traveled to Florida but please do not feel shy to ask for one.

** Military members get their packets free!

*** Annual Passholders also get a discounted price for every packet they purchase from me: $2 a packet for every packet.

I will not keep your address as soon as the packet is sent your adress will be deleted.
    Last edited by numberfour; 04-06-2012, 09:56 AM.

http://www.facebook.com/DisneylandGirlsPage

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X