Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Is it appropriate to post non-Disney items in the Community Outpost?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it appropriate to post non-Disney items in the Community Outpost?

Hi all!

Reading the description of Community Outpost, it seems to be a sport in the forums where anything can be posted....but I don't want to violate any rules

My partner and I are hoping to adopt and I thought it would be a nice thing to post a link to our Facebook and website pages on Micechat--IF there is a forum space that is appropriate for personal posts. The only Disney relation from such a post would be our hope to raise another fan of the Disney parks

Thanks, and sorry in advance if I missed something obvious that spells this out.

Daniel

Re: Is it appropriate to post non-Disney items in the Community Outpost?

Hey Daniel. We sort of look at things on a case by case basis for the community outpost... I think what you want to post in the Outpost would be fine.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: Is it appropriate to post non-Disney items in the Community Outpost?

Thanks, Penguin!

Hopefully this will still be up if I get any flack *grin*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X