Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

A Only Tangentially Disney Request for your Visiting our Adoption Page

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Only Tangentially Disney Request for your Visiting our Adoption Page

MiceChat Friends,

I'm writing this as a personal request...the only real Disney connection is that we hope to raise our child to love Disneyland and all the Disney parks as much as we do. (By the way--I did clear this with the moderators before posting).

My partner Tim and I are trying to adopt a child through open adoption. While we are working with an agency, the vast majority of adoption connections take place through networking with family, friends, acquaintances, and even strangers. This is why I am reaching out to you.

Daniel and Tim's Open Adoption Page | Facebook

Oh, and those of you who are Pinterest fans, you could do the same for us there (www.pinterest.com/danielandtim/)

Finally, if anyone wants to know more about us, they are free to visit our page through our agency at www.iheartadoption.org/users/danielandtim

Thank you in advance!

Daniel and Tim

San Jose, CA

Thanks

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X