Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Outpost!

Have an event that you'd like to promote? Selling an item on Ebay? Looking for sponsors for a charity event? Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.
See more
See less

Barter for Disneyland Tickets

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barter for Disneyland Tickets

Hi everyone. We are really wanting to go too Disneyland soon but can't afford to go. We were given an authentic Juicy Couture Diaperbag. It is pink and soft. Perfect for someone expecting a girl or even soomeone expecting a boy ( my daughter has one and she had a boy) After all the mommy is a woman too. If you appreciate great quality and need a diaper bag we are looking for 4 or 5 tickets to Disneyland. Preferably more than one day hoppers. text me at (520) 351-1067 or email me at lou_mom@yahoo.com Click image for larger version

Name:	9kman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	7369416

Re: Barter for Disneyland Tickets

This shows the same bag for sale for less than a one day one park ticket. Why are you asking for 5 multiday tickets?

Juicy Couture Scottie Diaper Bag Pink On Sale

• Model: Bag-205
    • List Price : $349.90
    • Our Price : $69.98 & NO TAX & FREE SHIPPING .
    • You Save : 80% off
    • Current Reviews :No Comments

• 74 Units in Stock

Comment

look at the list price. That's the price I was thnking of. Not the clearance price. The bag is worth over three hundred. And I meant to put 2 to 3 tickets not 5.

Comment

Decided to get one at the outlet sorry maybe next time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X